tres-eme

Stories from a high school Spanish classroom.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Friday, April 28, 2006

Are you pregnant?

I am almost 5 months pregnant with my 2nd child. I told my students that I was pregnant about 2 months ago. I've been wearing maternity clothes for at least 6 weeks. I had a wonderful conversation with one of my students today that I wanted to share.

student (quietly, as is asking me something I may not want to answer: Are you pregnant?
me: Yes. You knew that. I told you a couple months ago.
student: Yeah, but I thought you were kidding.
me (laughing): Really?
Student: How pregnant are you?
me: About 5 months.
Student (shocked): And you just found out?!
me: No, you just found out. I've known for about 5 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home